Thursday 7 April 2016

CVCe Word Wheels

CVCe Word Wheels

A while back I made a blending activity which I called Word Wheels. This is a new edition to the word wheels series. This new edition focused on CVCe words. The concept of remains the same. Students look at the picture in the centre of the "wheel". They then blend the letters around the wheel to work out which direction the wheel turns. Students then have to draw a line to connect the letters to form the word. 


This activity is available from my TPT store.


As I mentioned in my post about CVC word Wheels, I tried using highlighters but it doesn't seem to work well on laminated paper, so I have put these cards onto a ring along with some whiteboard markers into a box and have used it as a guided reading activity.

Happpy teaching!
Xx Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment